Spring Assist Mechanism
Shading System compatibilitY
- H300 Slim System
Spring Assist MechanismPart Numbers:
SA15W-L (For 1.5” Tube, Drive Left)
SA15W-R (For 1.5” Tube, Drive Right)
SA20W-L (For 2” Tube, Drive Left)
SA20W-R (For 2” Tube, Drive Left)
Operating a Manual Shade by pulling the Drive Chain may require significant effort, and upgrading to motorization can become expensive. With our brand new Spring Assist Mechanism (SAM) you can have a cost-effective option for operating even the largest shades with ease. Mounted inside the tube and attached to the clutch, this pre-wound spring can reduce the required pulling force necessary to operate the shade by up to 50%. With the new WT Shade SAM, operating your shades has never been easier!
- Ideal for use with overly large shades or shades with heavy fabrics.
- Available for Drive Right or Drive Left shades.
- Spring ends are colored for easy identification:
RED = for Drive Right (Regular Roll)
LIME = for Drive Left (Regular Roll)
- Attaches to the Clutch at the Drive Side of the shade.
- SAM is compatible with all H200 and H300 HeliaRise Shading Systems.
- Minimum required Shading System Width: 37½”
- Comes pre-wound inside the Roller Tube, eliminating the need for complicated installations.
- Simple retrofit to existing HeliaRise H200 and H300 Shading Systems with a single screw attachment.