In an effort to keep you informed of our status throughout this crisis, please see below for the most current information on our ongoing efforts to maintain our daily services.
Current Operation Status:
The NY Governor’s Office has just announced further restrictions regarding businesses operating in the state. After a legal review of the updated guidelines it has been decided we must close any on-site operations in New York until further notice.
- After today, production will be on hold until further notice
- After today, all shipping will be on hold until further notice
- There will be no pick-ups scheduled until further notice
- A limited production schedule will resume on Thursday, March 26 with reduced production capacity while restrictions are in place.
- Shipments going to areas without restriction will be prioritized
- Contact Customer Service by calling (877) 294-3580 or email CustomerService@wtshade.com directly with any questions.
The New York Governor’s Office has set strict guidelines in place in New York State in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- We will cease processing all orders until further notice to assess the current guidelines.
- We can continue to cover your Customer Service needs including Quoting and Order Entry via phone and email.
- We were already ahead of the ‘work-from-home’ mandate, so there has been minimal impact from the recent directives.
- We continue to experience zero delays in manufacturing or delivery schedules.
- Updates will continue as necessary
Some freight carriers have notified us they will be charging a storage fee if the delivery cannot be accepted at the delivery location. To avoid any extra charges or delays, WT Shade will be contacting you prior to shipping to ensure someone will be able to receive the delivery. We ask for your assistance in coordination.
- Office Personnel are working from home but available to you via email and phone beginning 3/16/2020 and lasting for, at least, the next 2 weeks.
- No Visits to office, except as absolutely, and will require an appointment
- Pick-Up Orders by appointment only
- Samples will go out weekly
- Production will continue with as little interruption as possible
- Deliveries should not be affected.