In an effort to keep you informed of our status throughout this crisis, please see below for the most current information on our ongoing efforts to maintain our daily services.
Current Operation Status:
Dear Valued Customers and Business Partners:
Since the shut-down of our New York plant due to Covid-19, our Team has worked tirelessly at bringing a new facility online. Over the last 8 weeks we have been finalizing the building needs, transferring equipment & inventory, staffing, and training. It has been a challenge few of us have faced before. We greatly appreciate the patience and understanding our customers have shown us during this time. Today, we are pleased to announce our re-opening as of Monday June 22nd, 2020!
Currently, we are running with a standard lead time of 8 weeks. We recognize this is not sustainable and continue our efforts daily, in every department, to improve on this. We will assess our capacity weekly and make adjustments to the scheduling of incoming orders as appropriate.
We expect Order Status Reports to be updated and accurate on a daily basis going forward, and will be prepared to ship all orders once they are completed, regardless of the originally expected completion date. Our Customer Service Team is ready to work through all your questions, issues, and challenges in the coming weeks. Please continue to use the same email addresses, phone numbers, and contacts you’ve used in the past. As we bring new people onto the Team, we will communicate any contact changes with you.
Our new address:
12830 Virkler Drive – Suite 500
Charlotte, NC 28273
We thank you again for the continued support and look forward to accelerating the ramp-up process.
The WT Shade Team
The NY Governor’s Office has just announced further restrictions regarding businesses operating in the state. After a legal review of the updated guidelines it has been decided we must close any on-site operations in New York until further notice.
- After today, production will be on hold until further notice
- After today, all shipping will be on hold until further notice
- There will be no pick-ups scheduled until further notice
- A limited production schedule will resume on Thursday, March 26 with reduced production capacity while restrictions are in place.
- Shipments going to areas without restriction will be prioritized
- Contact Customer Service by calling (877) 294-3580 or email CustomerService@wtshade.com directly with any questions.
The New York Governor’s Office has set strict guidelines in place in New York State in order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- We will cease processing all orders until further notice to assess the current guidelines.
- We can continue to cover your Customer Service needs including Quoting and Order Entry via phone and email.
- We were already ahead of the ‘work-from-home’ mandate, so there has been minimal impact from the recent directives.
- We continue to experience zero delays in manufacturing or delivery schedules.
- Updates will continue as necessary
Some freight carriers have notified us they will be charging a storage fee if the delivery cannot be accepted at the delivery location. To avoid any extra charges or delays, WT Shade will be contacting you prior to shipping to ensure someone will be able to receive the delivery. We ask for your assistance in coordination.
- Office Personnel are working from home but available to you via email and phone beginning 3/16/2020 and lasting for, at least, the next 2 weeks.
- No Visits to office, except as absolutely, and will require an appointment
- Pick-Up Orders by appointment only
- Samples will go out weekly
- Production will continue with as little interruption as possible
- Deliveries should not be affected.